The ArtPlacer Art Fair Planner is a tool with a front facing gallery wall.
It is thought for those artists in need of a surgical accuracy in terms of measurements, especially to plan booth walls or panels.
To create a set-up with a custom booth wall follow these steps:
- Log into your ArtPlacer Account
- Click on Art Fair Planner
- Name your project and click on save and set up walls
- Define your wall/panel and its measurements. You can use colors to mark a specific area and guide yourself.
You may add additional walls if desired.
- Once you have set up your walls, you can choose your artwork and place it to curate your Art Fair Booth.
- To save or download, click on the three dots on the right-hand corner at the bottom of the screen. A menu will open up and offer the options to Crop the Space, download the image, Save changed, Save it as a Set-up, email it to someone or adjust the wall setting.
That's it! You've created your Art Fair Booth.
You may also access the Art Fair Planner from the Personal Spaces section.