In order to change wall colors in a space of your choice, follow these steps:
- Once you're logged into your ArtPlacer account, go to Library Spaces
- Spaces where wall colors can be changed are labeled Smart, so you may use our Smart Spaces filter on the left panel to find them.
- Select a space of your choice.
- Once you're in that space, click or tap at the bottom:
- Change the wall colors to the one you like the most. You may also input a specific color using (HEX/RGB/HSL) or use our color picker*. You can select a color from a color picker or enter a specific HEX, RGB or HSL color code.
If you are using ArtPlacer in Desktop on Chrome, Edge, or Opera, you can also sample a specific hue of the room or of your artwork using the eyedropper.