Our Virtual Exhibitions are an immersive experience for your users to view your artworks at a scale and in a virtual venue. In order to make your experience and your visitors better, these are some of the recommendations we have.
What is the recommended browser for our Virtual Exhibitions on Desktop and on Mobile:
The Virtual Exhibitions 3D Engine is quite resource intensive, so when faced with this error we recommend:
1) Closing any open, unused tabs, especially if this contains other open VEs.
2) Closing any unused applications in the computer or phone, especially those that consume a lot of resources.
3) Try accessing the Virtual Exhibition in Incognito Mode in your browser.
4) In case these steps solve the issue in incognito, but the issue still remains in the regular browser tab, then we recommend clearing out the cache.
What is Are the Minimum Browser Requirements for Virtual Exhibition?
- WebGL 2.0 on IE is not supported.
- WebGL 2.0 on Edge is fully supported on 79-111 and not supported on 12-18 Edge versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Firefox is fully supported on 51-113 and not supported on 2-50 Firefox versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Chrome is fully supported on 56-114 and not supported on 4-55 Chrome versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Safari is fully supported on 15.6-16.4 and not supported on 3.2-14 Safari versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Opera is fully supported on 43-95 and not supported on 9.5-42 Opera versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Safari on iOS is fully supported on 15.2-16.4 and not supported on 3.2-14 Safari on iOS versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Android Browser is fully supported on 97-111 and not supported on 2.1-4 Android Browser versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Opera Mobile is fully supported on 64-73 and not supported on 10-12 Opera Mobile versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Chrome for Android is fully supported on 97-111 and not supported on below 97 Chrome for Android versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Firefox for Android is fully supported on 95-110 and not supported on below 95 Firefox for Android versions.
- WebGL 2.0 on Samsung Internet is fully supported on 7.2-20 and not supported on 4-6.2 Samsung Internet versions.
Browsers you might have issues with:
- WebGL 2.0 on Safari on iOS and Mac 15.4 has a known bug, and we use a fallback mechanism to WebGL 1.0, compromising quality, but assuring the VE can be run.
Please try these options and the issue should be solved. Otherwise, please create a New Ticket here.